Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today is already better :o)

Yup, most of yesterday just sucked. 

It did have some good points though and I'm going to focus on those instead of the shitty. Those good points included a donut from a coworkers husband, some cute photos Ash posted of James and Jaxon playing in the puddles, and a visit with Alysha and baby Tye after supper. Plus I went to bed at 9:30pm which made James's usually obnoxious 5:30am wake up just a bit more doable this morning.

Now we have been up for an hour and watched some of his new favorite show Super Why, talked to Nana on FaceTime, shared a cup of tea, and now we're off to get ready for the day. James is a lucky boy today, he gets to spend the morning with Papa and then this afternoon with me! Our sitter is off and I knew asking Papa to watch him two full days was asking a lot, so I am taking the next two afternoons off to spend some quality time with my little guy.

And by quality time I mean that I will probably nap when he does. I've decided to enjoy the next few only 1 kid months because last night snuggling with 2 month old baby Tye made me both really excited...and extremely terrified of what's to come!!

Have a good day everyone!

A recent picture of James and Mommy...but in much better moods than yesterday's photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment