Monday, March 28, 2016

Jinga Kids Wellness Day & Movie Night!

In among all of the sickness in February I did feel good enough on Friday, February 26 to go to Westview to participate in the Jinga Kids Wellness Day with James. I of course had Jordie too so we got into our jerseys and off we went for a fun day of various activities.

Here we are just before we left for the day

Started the day off with some school wide yoga





Then moved on to some art in the hallway







Then outside for soccer



Then hockey!









Jordie's favorite time of the day...snack time!


In between snack and this activity we went outside again for a track and field obstacle course but I spent that whole session just running after Jordie so have no pictures of it.

This next activity was Jordie's favorite I think, it was hip hop dance. Both him and James loved it!


Then there was nutrition...I thought this was adorable that Jordie had his hand up!

Waiting to go into the library for our last session of the morning

Jordie and Maddie hanging out at the back of the library while the big kids had their session

James was pumped to be chosen as the helper to show proper posture



That same night we went back to Westview for the PAC fundraiser Movie Night. I helped out in the concession but did sneak in during the intermission to take a couple of photos of my long haired hippie hubby and my cute little guys. James had already seen the movie The Good Dinosaur but both him and Jordie loved watching it in the school gym with their Daddy. This is such a fun family activity that our school PAC puts on and I love helping out with it too!







No comments:

Post a Comment