Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Not all was lost...some November & December photos

If you read the blog regularly you know that the cost to try to recover the lost data was just not worth the 3 months of photos I had stored on there. And not only that, I was pretty comfortable and happy that at least a bunch of the October and November photos were uploaded to Shutterfly because they were used for the Christmas presents. I was however pretty bummed that almost every Christmas Day picture from this year was gone, but I realized I really just have to be positive that there are still at least a couple in our family calendar that I was able to rescue.

So, here are some of my favorite photos from November and December. The only really cool thing from October was Halloween and I know there was a huge post on here with those pics that I was lucky to be able to retrieve.

Pictures from our trip to visit family and friends in Nanaimo

















 And a few from a fun fall afternoon at the park with Mommy & Daddy



DECEMBER PHOTOS






Decorating the Christmas Tree












Santa Claus Parade


Christmas Tree Decorating Party at Nana & Papa's







Quick visit with my friend Andrea, her daughter Summer and her new twins
 


Helping Mommy & Daddy make nuts and bolts







Peak Christmas Party


Best Buddies

Making cookies at Nana's house with Mommy



A new favorite of me and James

Snuggles with Auntie Michele

Getting ready for the Christmas light tour on the City Bus! 

James was SO EXCITED to be on the City Bus! 


Nana & Papa came too! 

It started snowing while we were on the bus tour


The next day playing in the snow with Papa...he was way more interested in the T-ball and soccer than he was in the snow!





James and Mommy brushing our kiddies

Huge appy party at parents house on December 22nd



18 week photo with me and Jimmy
Last minute photo with the Reimer kids

How frigging cute are these two?      
:o)

The one photo from a very fun friends party we hosted on December 23rd.
The rest of the photos are the ones I'm most sad about losing from the hard drive :o(

Christmas visiting with Auntie Karen and Uncle Ron


Leaving cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve

One photo from Christmas morning

Christmas dinner family photos




Hockey game snuggles with Mommy on December 29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment