Thursday, January 10, 2013

I have the best husband in the world...

I came downstairs and was hungry after putting James to bed and Jim asked me what I wanted and if he could make it for me. He offered me a banana milkshake and I said "well I was thinking about that...but you know what I really want."

He smiled at me, got up, put on his shoes and walked out to the door to Quality Foods to get me (and baby) some mini donuts. You know the ones....the little chocolate covered ones....and the little powdered ones....yummy!

I really do have the best husband in the world. I'd love to tell you it's only because I'm pregnant and he is really good about feeding the cravings, but I'd be lying, because even when I'm not pregnant Jimmy will almost always get me things that he knows I want and love, just because it genuinely makes him happy to see my happy. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment