Friday, January 25, 2013

So far the resolution is working...

Today is January 25 and I started my blog writing resolution on January 2, and in those days I have written 22 blog posts! Some days I haven't written or posted anything (like yesterday) but others I've written two when the mood struck me.

I am enjoying posting about our family and often look forward to writing each day, even if it's just a little blurb or a cute photo. I am enjoying participating in the 52 in 2013 photo link from the Che & Fidel website and looking forward to taking some great portraits of both James and the new little baby whenever he or she makes their grand appearance.

I got a new external hard drive late last week and plan to spend this weekend transferring the files once again to it. I think I am also going to invest in some USB drives to put the files on and keep them at my parents house in case of something happening at my house. Will definitely never have a situation with my photos again.

Over the weekend I will also be working on completing my 2012 Family Calendar that arrived in the mail this week. Now comes the task of deciding which fun activities I want to write onto the pages and which ones will just stay on the typed pages of the journal/calendar I am keeping as well.

I will also endeavour to put up a blog post with my favorite January photos. That's another goal for the year, to put one photo post up each month with my favorites so if ever, just in case I get stupid and lazy again and lose my photos, I will always have at least some photos.

No photos today except for a scanned copy of the adorable birthday card that Jimmy got me.




On life's road,
It doesn't matter where we go or what we do as long as we're together.

I Love You

Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment