Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year...and a resolution!

Another crazy month has gone by in the life of the Barrows Family! December was so busy with lots of fun stuff we did and plans every single weekend it seemed. 

So, just a quick post this morning to wish all a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013. My only resolution for this year is to post on this blog way more regularly. I love going back and looking at it myself and know that I want to make the commitment to use it more. My goal is every day from now until the end of January...and we'll see how it goes after that. Some may be short with just one picture or silly story, but I am committed to making it a habit to post on here.

Two recent photos of us taken at my parents house. The first one was the three of us the night of Mom's huge appy party, and the other one is Jimmy and I on Christmas night. 


What are you resolutions this year? Any good ones you want to share? I've never been good at resolutions, so we'll see how this one goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment