Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The only great part of the last 4 days

Since Sunday late afternoon/evening I've been down and out with the weird flu-like cold virus that's going around. Not like the super yucky throwing up flu, just like the high fever, body aches, accompanied by a wicked cough, headache and chest tightness. I spent almost 2 full days on the couch/in bed and only today did I get up and get dressed and attempt to work from home for a few hours. It's been a rough one but I feel like I'm through the worst of it now. 

Thankfully these two besties have kept my smiling lots. I love watching their bond grow day by day.










Funny fact - he will only take his toys to me, Jim or Jordie. Never to James or Kennedy. He just adores Jordie and we knew this was the way this would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment