Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Some days just SUCK!

This photo explains my mood today perfectly. 
GRUMPY!

Some days you can just put a smile on and face the day with as much positiveness as you can, and other days you just can't. Today is one of those days. I am tired, cranky and miserable. A disagreement with Jim at 6 am, and a not listening 2  year old started my day off shitty and it's only marginally gotten better throughout the past 8 hours. Thankfully it's almost over and then will collect my son from my wonderful friend Ash who agreed to watch him today, then home for shower and dinner, then maybe I'll play a little Toopy & Binoo with my adorable son. Hopefully that will finish off the day better than it started. 

P.S. Thanks to those that have put up with my crappy attitude and mood today and to those that offered their support when I complained. You know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment