Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh why does he teach him these things???

So, we're going to file this one under the inappropriate, yet clearly funny things my husband has taught our son.

I come down the stairs yesterday to hear Jim killing himself laughing and I ask him what James did or said now.

Here's the scene...James jumps on Jim's back, wraps his arms around his neck and says "Give me your money, punk"

Just to clarify....Jim does not put our son in a headlock and say this to him, but he does tip him upside down and shake him out and say to him "Give me your money, punk"....all the while both are giggling and James thinks Daddy is the funniest guy around!

hahahaha...just another day in the Barrows household!

Here's a new picture of my two boys last weekend playing in Nana and Papa's backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment