Wednesday, January 9, 2013

If you haven't seen a video of James lately...

Tired and not sure what to write tonight for a blog post so thought I'd post a video instead. I often take videos but they end up on the video camera and that's a bit of a pain to get videos off of so they rarely make it on to the hard drive or onto YouTube. Luckily the Ipod takes an alright video and the upload to YouTube is super easy so tonight I caught Daddy and James having fun before supper and decided to post that here instead of a post about something no one probably cares about! :o)


Enjoy our talkative little guy! He actually told Daddy this morning "Daddy, I talk a lot" then he came downstairs and told me "Mommy, I talk lots and lots". I just smiled and said "yes honey you sure do." 
As a coworker told me today, the kid didn't stand a chance with chatty parents like Jimmy and I! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment