Saturday, January 5, 2013

20 Weeks...half way done!


This picture taken at 18 weeks but the one from last night is still stuck on the camera.



Pregnancy Survey
Is this your first pregnancy?: If you read this blog you know it isn't :o)
How did you find out you were pregnant?: Took a few pregnancy tests too early to detect the pregnancy, and then on the day that I was pretty sure I would get a positive I tested! 
What were your first symptoms?: Just tired and a bit nauseaus
Who did you tell first?: Jimmy

Who was with you when you found out?: Jimmy
Was baby planned?: Yes of course
When was baby conceived?: Late August, early September
How far were you when you found out?: 3 weeks

About the baby
Due date: May 22, 2013
Do you want to know the sex?: Want to know, YES!!
Do you know the sex?: No, even though we want to know we won't be finding out the gender. We both always said that we would never find out the gender as we love the surprise aspect of having babies. 
Any names?: Yes we have names picked out, but not settled on anything yet. For a girl it will be Brynlee or Callie and for a boy we are really not sure but right now I'm thinking maybe Jordan (Jordy).
Any ultrasounds?: Yes, we had one in November, and have another one this coming Monday, January 7.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, at our last doctor's appointment. 
Who do you think baby will look like?: Tough one, James came out looking just like Jim, then turned into a mini little Kimmy, and now is looking more like Daddy again.
Will baby have any siblings?: Yes, one at least, but maybe another one down the road.
Have you and dad felt baby move?: Yes, started feeling movement a few weeks ago, and then kicks started last week on New Years Eve!

Miscellaneous
Did you have morning sickness?: Yes, but never actually got sick and was only really bad from Weeks 7-10. So lucky because last time I felt terrible from Weeks 6-22!
Did you have any cravings?: Not weird ones. My regular standbys are Cheerios, peanut butter toast, and lately Pringles and mini donuts.
Did you have any mood swings?: Not really severe, and certainly not as bad as last time. 
Are you a high risk pregnancy?: No
Any complications?: No
Formula or breastfeeding?: Hhmmmm....will attempt to breast feed again but not against formula feeding if it doesn't go well like with James. 
Have you bought anything for baby yet?: Nothing really to buy as everything we bought last time was gender neutral. Another reason to not find out because I know if i find out it is a girl I will be tempted to go out and buy a whole bunch of useless stuff just because it's more girly than what we've already got!!
When did you start to show?: I think when I was about 3 months along 
How long could you wear your regular clothes?: I probably could have worn my regular clothes longer but chose to go to maternity clothes cause they are comfier.
Are you excited?: Yes!!
Who will help with baby after their born?: Jimmy will, he's a great Daddy!
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: This time around it is definitely feeling baby move and knowing the love that I will have for Baby #2. Last time I was scared and unsure about what life would be like, this time I know the craziness that will hit!
What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: Being tired all the time!
What one thing do you miss doing since being pregnant? Nothing really. I don't drink so don't miss that.
Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: Yes sometimes I wish the baby was here already, but really trying to enjoy these last few months as it may very well be my last pregnancy.
Are you ready for baby?: Yes in a lot of ways, no in the fact that I want to enjoy James as an only child for just a bit longer.
How many kids do you want?:Either 2 or 3, certainly no more than that.
Do you talk to your baby?: Yes sometimes I do.
Do you still feel attractive?: Yes I do, once in awhile. I think my baby belly is kinda cute :o)
Have you had your baby shower yet?: I'm not sure if I will have one this time. I think most people only usually throw them for 1st babies. 
Do you like kids?: I love well behaved kids :o)
How far along are you now?: 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment