Monday, January 14, 2013

52 in 2013 - A Portrait a Week


A friend of mine Sarah found this great 52 in 2013 - A Portrait A Week. This blog challenge of sorts has you taking and posting at least one photo per week and then going to the blog listed below and linking your blog post to it for others to see. I love the idea of making sure to take at least one good photo of someone or something that I love and hoping that maybe just one week out of the 52 (well 51 remaining as I'm starting a week late) one of my submissions will be chosen as one of her favorite top 5!

Check it out here!
http://cheandfidel.blogspot.com/


So here's my 1/52. Not that it will be uploaded on her site, but just so I feel like I actually did the whole 52 week challenge.

Determination at its finest! Little man playing hockey in the driveway with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment