Friday, February 1, 2013

Favorite January photos

So, my goal to blog every day didn't quite happen, but it was close.

In 30 days (cause I started on the 2nd) I did 28 blog posts! I am very proud of myself and it's true what people say about making things a habit over a period of time and then it just becomes part of your day. I often think of funny or creative things to write about...and then just as often forget those things too, but in the end usually come up with something to post.

In the months to come there will be more pregnancy updates, funny James stories, lots of photos...and I'm sure some last minute panicking before the new baby comes! I'm happy for anyone who is choosing to read this blog and even if no one read it I would still love it as I feel like it's my journal to myself, and something to look back on for many many years to come with memories of my life and my children's lives.

We really try hard to get out as a family, either just the three of us or with our extended family or friends and do fun stuff. Below are just some of my favorite photos from January, some may be repeated from previous posts but tried hard not to.  :o)

English tea at Michele's



Hanging out at Nana & Papa's




 On our way to Willingdon with our friends for a walk




hehehehehehe...doesn't like getting his hands dirty :)





Date night to the Banff Mountain Film Festival


Burning some energy on a Sunday morning before nap



My boys making me my favorite...Angel Food Cake!




Before bed snuggles

hahahahaha...my REAL husband


My handsome sleeping prince!

Really wanted to smell Mommy's flowers

Hugs for Diesel


Kings Hockey Game




The awesome prize we won at the hockey game

Enjoying Nana & Papa's backyard while they are away












My very handsome hubby



Playing outside and dinner at Bob & Maegan's house











Almost never take or post bathtub photos but he looks so cute in this one

Bedtime stories


Birthday snuggles for Mommy


The kid is eating green beans


Jaxon came over for a few hours and played with us










Daddy and James Sunday afternoon swimming fun









James and Jaxon puddle jumping





Probably my favorite photo taken this month! Such a spur of the moment smile from an adorable little guy. Thanks so much Ash for taking and posting on FB!

There you have it, our favorite January memories. I have a goal to do at least one big photo blog post per month so our memories will always be safe, no matter what stupid technology may or may not fail in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment