Friday, March 12, 2021

Photo Friday - a new me

I have not stepped foot in a gym since before I had kids but I knew it was something I wanted to try and see what I thought. 

Yesterday when the boys were doing skateboarding at the complex I booked in for the gym for an hour and I loved it! I did the bike and the treadmill and really enjoyed my quiet time with my music blaring and time to think. I see many more hours in my future spent there and looking forward to feeling my best self. I really don't give a damn about the number on the scale anymore, I care way more about how it makes me feel, and that's a hell of a long way for me to have come over the last decade. 


Slow and steady for this girl. I'm not out to win a race or anything, just out to get my body moving more consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment