Sunday, March 21, 2021

James said I was wrong

He said that my post saying that he didn't want to be in pictures wasn't true, it's just that I don't ask him as often anymore as I used to. I suppose that's probably true, and mainly because when we do things as a family or me with the kids he's usually off doing something away from me. Whether that's playing hockey while I'm with Kennedy at the playground, or far away from me at the beach, or whatever the case may be. But he wanted me to put it here on this blog that he is NOT against me taking or sharing his photo on here. So he willingly smiled for this cute start of spring break selfie with his Mama. 



Another reason why he isn't in as many photos...he is always on some sort of electronic every single chance he gets! This is a typical James pose these days. Playing on the switch :) 

Also a typical cheesy pose I get when I do ask him for a photo! 

The other thing this kid spends his time doing....EATING and DRINKING everything in sight! Lord help us when he actually hits the teen years because it's already shocking how much he can eat at not even 11 yet :)  YIKES! 

I love you my sweet Jamesy boy! Keep smiling for your photo happy Mama and remember your promise to me that you will always be nice to me, even when you hit those awful hormonal teen years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment