Friday, March 5, 2021

Favorite Photo Friday - A little Busy Bee's preschool love story

This was such a cute moment from this week that I knew I had to share on here! 

We were leaving Busy Bee's on Wednesday and a mom stopped me on the driveway to tell me that her son Paxton had woken up on Valentine's Day and insisted on making Kennedy a card and they'd been trying to give it to us since then but we just hadn't crossed paths yet at pick up or drop off.

The cutest thing to me was that KJ had missed the whole week before Valentine's because of a cold so the fact that he woke up that morning thinking of her when he hadn't seen her for more than a week was just too cute. The mom said that he talks about her all the time, and he is the only little boy that she ever mentions from there as well.

She was so excited to see that he had drawn the two of them and she's been very proud of the card ever since :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment