Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I predict the teen years may be rough with this kid!

I have never shied away from saying that guy has been overall my easiest kid to raise. He was a dream sleeper and eater. He didn't talk till he was almost 3 and mainly communicated by doing rather than asking. He has always been my most independent kid and the one that required the least amount of attention. He is so much like his daddy and has a shy side to him at times. He's the least like me of all of them but does love to snuggle like his Mama does. He has a personality that people are drawn to and he is such a handsome little fellow with his dark brown eyes and quick smile. He makes friends wherever he goes and all of his teachers have said he's easy to teach and learns things quickly. 

Over the past year I've noticed some changes in my Jordie boy. He is starting to get a bit of a big kid temper and a big kid attitude to match. It takes him awhile to get upset but when he does, watch out! I'm very curious whether his easy going demeaner will continue into the teen years or whether he'll do a switch and will end up being my hardest teen of the three of them. I sometimes see a little flicker and gleam in his eye that has me just a teeny bit worried :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment