Friday, March 19, 2021

Fave Photo Friday - a quiet photo week in my world

So, most people maybe take a few photos a week I imagine. I usually take a ton more than that but this week has been really busy for me and I found when I sat down to do this post there just weren't nearly as many to choose from, and again none of James! I really need to get one of him soon :) Of course Kennedy is in the most because this tiny little human is attached at my hip and loves to be where I am. 

Can anyone notice something that is different about me this week between some of the photos? 



My handsome hubby and me.


Aaaawwww my new favorite spot...when it's not cold and windy especially! 

Early morning Mom hair brushing by my Jordie boy.

A random snap but she looks so natural in this photo and I love it

My new again favorite snack. Trying to avoid the chips and candy after dinner and this is helping.

My happy place...never in a million years thought that I would fall in love with yoga like I have this past year.


The kids start spring break tonight and they are all so excited that their dad is on holidays with them so I'm sure they will all get up to some fun stuff while I'm working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment