Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My favorite memory of March

A random Saturday afternoon snuggle that turned into a nap for my sweet girl. I was laying in bed just relaxing watching a show and she asked if she could snuggle with me. Next thing I knew her dress was off and she was snuggled up so comfy and cozy and I knew what was about to happen. I knew she'd likely be up late that night because of it, but in that moment I just didn't care at all. I took ALL the 3 year old snuggly snuggles I could get. 





It's rare that she naps these days (maybe once a month or so) but those of us that get to be part of it are very lucky. Last month she was at Nana and Papa's one day and she crawled up into Papa's arms and they both fell fast asleep. I wasn't there and Nana didn't capture a photo of it but when I got there later they were both very happy about their little snuggle. It won't be long  now before these moments are just parts of our memories of the toddler days. I am hanging on tight for this next year until she's officially a big kid and off to school. I'm gonna take ALL the snuggles I can get while she still so willingly wants to give them!

No comments:

Post a Comment