Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday - a new fun hobby for the Barrows family!

For years our friends have been beach glass searchers and I never understood the fun of it until 2 days ago and NOW I GET IT! I actually find it extremely relaxing and like a fun treasure hunt! The past two days me and the kids have gone to Beach Gardens beach and spent an hour in the beautiful spring sunshine laying on the rocks picking up beach glass and talking about life. It makes my heart so happy to be able to do something that we are all enjoying! I see many more trips in our future ❤️😄


How does she look so grown up already?! Just weeks away now from the big 4th birthday and she just seems so much older than that.

Our haul after only about a half hour! 

My handsome Jordie boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment