Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sappy Saturday

This amazing Daddy took his kids skating on Saturday so that I could hike the trails around the Complex for an hour. No photos of James because he was gone like a shot onto the ice when he saw his buddy there! We figured we'd better get our skating in cause the ice is coming out this week I've heard. 





Can you say Happy Mama?! I love my kids and my hubby, but I also love me now too and both Jim and I realize how much happier I am now that I am making a small effort to take a bit of time for me. I love being in the trails with my family, but I love throwing on my headphones and just walking alone a lot too. Tons of time to think and reflect and grow as person. I am working on being the great human that I remind my kids each day to become. 


No comments:

Post a Comment