Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Way back Wednesday - The toddler Jordie edition

This kid has always been just the cutest little human. His big brown eyes have always gotten me right in the heart and he is by far my hardest child to discipline. He just looks at me and I melt. He reminds me of his daddy so much and I just can't stay mad at him even if I tried to. Thankfully he's also been the easiest child so far to raise. He's kind and sweet and the quietest of the 3 (although definitely holds his own too).


 










Aaaawww I can hear his little toddler voice in my head just looking at these photos. Makes me want to turn back the clock and snuggle him just a little bit more at that age! 

And just for fun, here's a current one of our getting-bigger-by-the-day almost 8 year old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment