Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Smiles

Jordie boy - I hope you always want to snuggle up with your mama for a visit and a silly little selfie.  

And always want to snuggle up with your Daddy at bedtime too. 

Windy Sunday afternoon and we tried to find some beach glass at Airplane park beach but no such luck! 

ooohhh my handsome hubby shaved off his beard this weekend! And we snuck out on Sunday morning for an awesome 45 minute walk through the neighbourhood near our house! 

And just like that...another year of hockey is DONE!! 

Didn't get to snap a picture of James on his last of hockey day yesterday as he didn't actually go on the ice and when he got his puck from his coach I was busy helping hand out donuts :) I'll have to snap one of him though to share. When I looked through my photos from the weekend he didn't appear in any except this one at the park playing catch with his brother. He is much more resistant to having his photo taken and I understand and appreciate that. My kids always have a say in what I post about them on social media and this blog. 

I look forward to so many more beach and park outings in our future. The winter flew by this year and we are all looking forward to sunshine and baseball season coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment