Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday Wishes

I wish for more beautiful beach afternoons like this! I plan to spend as many afternoons that I can with my kids at the beach! For years we avoided the beach because the boys didn't love it, but that girlie of mine LOVES it so it keeps them all busy and happy so that's where you'll find us all spring and summer long! 


I wish for my love of yoga to be transferred to Kennedy! She loves to do yoga with me in the living room and I'm hopeful to foster this love over the next several years so that she can enjoy the kid flexibility she currently has forever. Because let me tell you, trying to change years of bad posture and no exercise is hard. It's hard to become more flexible when you've spent years being really inactive. I want my kids to lead much healthier lives than I did as a kid! 


I wish for this big guy to continue to love me just like he does now! He will still hold my hand in public and snuggle with me at the beach. He still loves me and promises me that even in his teen years that he will always love me. We'll see how he feels another few years from now :) 


I wish for my morning tea in bed to continue FOREVER! For years before we had kids Jim brought me tea in bed and then over the years our schedules changed and I just never got up that early anymore but in the past month I've been making a real effort to make sure I'm awake before he leaves for work so that I can get my day started more productively. It is AMAZING to get to drink hot tea snuggled up in my comfy bed watching a show quietly alone. Starts my day off so nicely! 

I wish for this handsome guy to always love exploring the outdoors with me. He's always up for a walk through the trails and rarely does it with any whining and complaining. 

So much to be thankful for in my amazing life. I am surrounded by amazing humans who love me so much. I have created this huge big wonderful life for myself and I truly don't think I ever wished my life would be as great as it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment