Thursday, April 14, 2016

The favorite part of Jordie's day

While my mom has been working full time for tax season and I've been really busy at work I've needed to ask my friend Jenn to watch Jordie a couple of days and times and she so wonderfully has agreed to help me out. I have really appreciated the help and Jordie absolutely loves the whole Parkin family, but he does have a favorite one for sure.

Jenn took a couple of photos of the kids while they were at the park the other day.

This one is my favorite. 

But these ones are cute too!




On the day that this next set of photos were taken I asked Jordie as I do every night "what was the favorite part of your day?" He gave me a little smile and so clearly said to me "I snuddle with Baby Gracie!" My heart just melted.

These two just love each other so much!



And just a couple silly ones of Jordie!



Thanks Jenn for always capturing the fun stuff you get up to with my little guy! You know how much I love the photo updates while I'm at work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment