Friday, February 8, 2013

Such relief...in more ways than one

I woke up this morning in about half as much pain as I was in when I went to bed last night and was relieved to be able to walk down the stairs comfortably.

The pain is certainly not gone, but considerably better than it was! I would say that the acupressure/reflexology combo appointment I went to yesterday definitely helped and if the awful pain returns I know exactly what I will be doing to ease it. Also having a wonderful hubby to rub my feet definitely helped with the relief effort!

I am so glad it's Friday and am so looking forward to enjoying the long weekend with my two boys. Hoping to spend some time with friends, and of course Sunday family dinner here at our house this week. Some cleaning, organizing, laundry and puttering should round out the weekend just great. Not to mention my sleeping in plans for at least 2 of the mornings we are home! I love sleeping in!

Wish me luck that all goes well and the pain stays away and doesn't come back as Baby gets bigger and bigger.

Have a great weekend everyone :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment