Friday, February 22, 2013

Searched my old files and came up with some cute stuff

In thinking about leaving the Peak for my one year maternity leave I have decided to do a blog post that features all of the fun photos and ways that James has been part of my Classifieds pages in the 2 years since I started here. Luckily I had them all saved on my hard drive and was able to easily access them because going back through all the files would have taken quite some time!

Here are the 3 Valentine's poems I was referring to in my V-Day post last week.

2011 Poems


 2012 Poems


2013 Poems


I have also used his handsome little face in 3 different promotions for Classifieds. One for Thanksgiving and two for Halloween, as well as using his costume photos in the Winners ad.


2011 Halloween Promo and Winners Ad


2012 Halloween Promo and Winners Ad



Lastly we've got the 2 birthday ads I've done for little man. 
I can't believe it's almost time to get working on the
Happy 3rd Birthday one!



No comments:

Post a Comment