Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 Funny Things

James seemed to be on a roll this weekend with funny things he said and did. Here are just a few of those funny things/conversations:

"James, are you ready to help me.....?"
"I was born ready Mommy! Okay, let's go!"
** I'm pretty sure this one came straight from the Cars movie! Wish I could remember what I was asking him to help me with but I can't.

"Hey Daddy, can we go downstairs and fold some laundry?"
"Buddy, do you just want to go down and play basketball?"
"Yes Daddy I do!"
"Okay, then let's do that, but you don't have to tell me you want to do laundry if you really just want to play basketball"

A little bit later while downstairs all playing b-ball together I said to J&J
"Okay, 2 more minutes and then we have to go upstairs and get some stuff done"
"Ummm....4 more minutes Mommy"
"Okay then, 4 more minutes"

Minutes go by and I say "Okay, let's go upstairs and get going now"
"It's okay, I stay down and play basketball by myself, you guys go away!"
** Jim and I burst out laughing as he was so serious and clearly was not done playing yet :o)

This kid is just completely crazy and so stinking funny! Can't wait to see what kind of big kid and teenager he will turn out to be.

A rare Mommy/James photo...high-fiving while James "sells" me pinecones at the "store" at Willingdon Beach park

No comments:

Post a Comment