Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Meh...it's been a blah couple of days

Sunday started off great with some awesome family time and then my computer fritzed out a bit and went fuzzy and I was sad and worried, and it kind of ruined the rest of my weekend.

Then Monday hit and I was tired and crabby and just feeling really down. The day at work was busy though and luckily went by quickly. I even got to give James a big hug at lunchtime which made my day considerably better.

Then after lunch Ang sent me this adorable photo of James in his new 'Canucks' hat. He is often really strange when it comes to new things, like coats, boots and hats. He likes his favorites and will sometimes fight new things. But he loved this hat from Auntie Ra...as you can tell from his adorable smile below.


Monday night was fun with a great Bachelor visit with my friend Ashleigh. We say we are going to watch the show but usually end up gabbing much more instead. Home to bed early and into bed by 9:30, and couldn't believe it this morning when James slept STRAIGHT THROUGH THE NIGHT until 7am! It was an awesome start to the day and everything today just got better as the day went on.

Our computer was fixed by the coworker who sold it to us and thankfully she was able to solve the problem that we were having. Tonight consisted of watching my shows while re-uploading all sorts of programs and accounts to the computer. Let's hope that this error is one that was just a fluke and won't happen again!

Anyways, boring post tonight but at least it's something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment