Friday, January 24, 2020

Fave Photo Friday - My new love of yoga

This photo signifies a new found favorite place for me! This is the gorgeous art work on the wall in the yoga studio at Coast Fitness. Tonight in between my two classes I took a moment to snap this picture to remind myself of the peace that I feel as I sit quietly waiting for my class to begin


Yes, a selfie! I rarely take selfies but tonight I was in the mood so I snapped this happy picture of myself before heading into my first of two back to back yoga classes. In the short time I’ve been taking classes I’ve come to enjoy them and enjoy the peace I feel from knowing that I’ve made the time, just for me. It’s something I have wanted to do for years, but finally I’m ready to commit to it.

Snapped this picture of a sign last week at Coast. For the first time in my life I’m ready to start putting me first sometimes, even if it is inconvenient sometimes. I will end 2020 healthier than I started it. To me it’s not about my weight right now, it’s about my health and feeling better about myself and feeling like I am more than just a mom and wife. I am important too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment