Friday, January 17, 2020

Photo Friday - Faves from the week!

Starting off the week with this adorable photo of my three fave girls! I'm surprised I captured it actually with all the movement going on! 


This little girl is so lucky to have these big "sisters" in her life and I am fortunate to get to be in their lives too, hopefully in a way that matters to them when they are older. 

The snow hit and this kid was out there before school shoveling walkways and sidewalks. I love him and his big generous heart. 

A little late night play with Dad and Kennedy before bed.

My little snow bundle. Thank god this snow suit still fits from last year because for the little amount of snow we get I hate buying new snow suits every year for only a few days of use! 

This guy took 5 day old french fries that were in the fridge, threw them in the microwave and heated them up with a big scoop of my homemade potatoe/bacon soup on top.  He is so random sometimes it kills me. And somehow he doesn't get food poisoning which actually surprises me!

No comments:

Post a Comment