Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Way back Wednesday

While going through our basement I found so many awesome photos from my past and will definitely be sharing more on this blog in the coming weeks/months as I do a big sort/organize/purge of all of my photos!

Going way way way back to my 16th birthday and a fun night with some of my best high school friends! Melanie, Theresa and our beloved and missed friend Jody, who died when we were all just 21 years old. I can't believe she's been gone that long already. I wish I'd said more and done more in the last few years of her life and it's a regret I will live with forever. I am very fortunate to have had some wonderful years with her in my life and so many amazing memories with all of these girls.


Scariest roller coaster ever! Six Flags Magic Mountain

This one was fun though! 

Some cute sibling photos I found during the basement clean out! 




Tana Banana in Grade 2

Baby Kimmy...the cutest thing is that kennedy now has this blanket and sleeps with it on her pillow every single night!

Toddler Kimmy

Grade 6 Kimmy

I'm thinking this is Grade 11

No comments:

Post a Comment