Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My wishes for my beautiful little girl

Here are my 10 life lessons for my sweet Kennedy Joanna.

(1) You are, and always will be, more than just what you look like on the outside.You are a beautiful human, on the inside and the outside.

(2) You can be tough as nails and soft and vulnerable at the same time. It is so important to be able to be both, in this tough world you are growing up in.

(3) You can be a girlie girl all dressed up in dresses with fancy hair, or rock that awesome pair of jeans and a hoodie, with your hair up in a messy bun, too.

(4) It’s more important to be a good, kind person than anything else in the whole world. Your Daddy and I believe that our biggest job is to raise good people and I hope we are doing that with you.

(5) You are so smart and so capable of doing anything you set your mind to! You are going places in this world my love and I can't wait to see where you end up.

(6) You are sassy and outspoken, but remember always use that in a respectful way to get your point across to those around you. Words can hurt and the pain can last a lifetime. 

(7) Use your words wisely and try to think before you speak. This isn't always easy but it's a very important life lesson to learn.

(8) Remember to work hard for all that you want to achieve and don't expect others to get you to where you want to be. Your work ethic determines who you are and how you are viewed in the world.

(9) Love those that matter unconditionally and let go of those that hurt you. So much easier said than done sometimes but never be afraid to fall in love because you never know when your forever love will appear. 

(10) Always hug your Mama tight and say I love you, no matter how old you get or how much she drives you crazy! I still hug my Mama tight and tell her I love her every chance I get so I think you should too! :) 


Big thanks to Auntie Sheri for this BEAUTIFUL new photo of our little KJ girl. And big props to Daddy for rocking the awesome messy bun hairstyle too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment