Thursday, January 9, 2014

Weekly portraits of my kids or not?

In 2013 I participated in a weekly blog link-up where I posted weekly portraits that I took of the boys. I enjoyed doing it and especially enjoyed being able to look back and watch them grow week by week. This year however, I'm wondering if I want to continue doing it or not. The lady that hosted the weekly portraits is again doing the link-up but has changed the name and layout of her blog, neither of which I particularly like. Her new blog name is Practicing Simplicity and although I strive for that sometimes, that is clearly not how my life is. It's complicated, and loud and funny and full of all sorts of complex elements to it. I also can't stand the new font she uses on her website so I no longer want to go there and post my weekly photos.

I think my plan is to continue with the weekly photos, but just on my own, unless anyone knows of another similar type of project or link-up that I could be part of. If you find anything online, let me know!

For 2014, I think I'm going to call it the 2014 Double J Photo Project! My first post will be put up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment