Friday, January 31, 2014

Preschool Art – January

Such an adorable photo of James to start of this months art post! Jim said when he got to Busy Bee's to pick James up he was wearing the mask but by the time he got home he refused to put it on for me to see...so Daddy was a good sport and did it instead. 

Handprint turkey

Awesome colorful parrot

Random giraffe colorings

Have had a soft spot in my heart since I made a giraffe cake for James's first birthday party so I of course loved this one. I just noticed tonight when I uploaded this photo that it's poor eye clearly slide down a bit from where it was supposed to be, and ended up right near it's mouth instead! hehehehehe

A creepy looking twisty snake that did hang down from the fan (Jordie loves to watch things go round and round) but was too big and annoyed me after just one day so it got moved to the closet door instead.

One day James came home and was speaking a different language but couldn't tell us what the words meant. A few days later this thankfully made it's way home



Chinese lantern (which is the perfect size and shape to hang off the fan). Funny enough the spider from back in November just came off the fan a few weeks ago :)

Salmon coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment