Saturday, January 11, 2014

My family memories checklist

I have a couple of projects that I really want to get started or finished in regards to our family's photos and videos. I figure I'll do a checklist here and then do a check in weekly to make sure I'm getting some of this stuff done. Each night I am going to focus on 1 item at a time, as well as continuing to blog regularly. Maybe once all my photos and videos are organized it will be easier to post some more awesome photos of my boys. So here goes:

* Finish writing in our 2012 family calendar
* Complete the 2014 calendar for my mom and dad
* Type up the 2013 weekly calendar into a word document
* Once the 2013 calendar arrives from Shutterfly write our special events on it
* Work my way backwards and start deleting thousands of images that aren't good for various reasons. My goal is to go all the way back to 2010 by the middle of February.
* Make a video of James and Jordan's 2013 portraits
* Start on Jordan's 1st birthday video
* Print photos for Jordan's baby book and baby calendar
* Get caught up on the pages for Jordan's baby book
* Finish writing in my Belly Book from Jordan's pregnancy

Another cute family photo from New Years Eve but not as good as the one posted on the left in the sidebar though! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment