Friday, January 3, 2014

Merry Christmas to ME!

This blog post is being brought to you by me from my new computer! My Christmas present this year was a new computer that we've needed for a long time! We bought a used Mac last year but within a month it was dead and we were out over $800 between the cost of the computer and the bill to try and find out what the matter with it was. Anyways, lesson learned on that one and we were on the hunt for a new computer.

I ended up going with a PC as I've always had them and although I do love Macs, I just simply couldn't afford one with the size of screen I wanted. Just couldn't bring myself to spend $2000ish on a new computer.

So instead I got a new HP Pavilion Touchsmart with a touch screen that is both weird and neat at the same time. Just getting used to it of course but so far I like it. Now, if only I could figure out how the heck to update it to Windows 8.1 I'd be rocking right along.

Thought I'd try out the webcam and see how it looks, excuse the tired look on my face and my terrible hair but I'm going for it! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment