Thursday, January 30, 2014

Two Jordie firsts ~ Swings and Swimming

When Jim was home this past month we knew there were some fun things we wanted to do with Jordie that we hadn't done yet and both things I could have done while he was away but really wanted Daddy to be part of the fun.

So, on my birthday we headed off to Willingdon to enjoy our favorite playground. We got lucky that it was a nice day so we also did a walk down the trail while we were there.

Here's the happy little guy enjoying his first time on the swings with his big brother and his Daddy helping him out!















A few days later while James was at school one afternoon we took Jordie to the Complex to go swimming for the first time. I wasn't surprised that he loved it as he loves his bath time too. Thankfully my mom can appreciate my need to have photos of this fun time so she met us there so she could take some shots for us. Thanks so much Mom for being the being the very best Nana around and for helping me to achieve my dreams of having photos of some of my favorite fun things we do, but with me being able to be IN some of the photos too! So often our family memories are captured by me, but sometimes I like to be in the moment and have me in the photos too :o)































No comments:

Post a Comment