Friday, February 7, 2020

Favourite Photo Friday

I'm exhausted today so these photos are not in date order, but all are cute photos nonetheless! 

Starting off the week with last weekend's Kings game, and a rare selfie with this fuzzy faced guy. I can't wait till he shaves this beast of a beard off, although he keeps threatening to keep it forever....which I know him well enough to know that as soon as it gets warm again he'll be too hot to keep it :) 

James living his best life enjoying the hockey game...and hot chocolate!

We LOVE Rocco!




Aaaawww I love this little guy! Baby Owyn has been such a wonderful addition to our whole extended family, and this great auntie is completely in love with him.

Yup...Grandpa still has the touch! Sunday dinner snuggles with the little guy

Another day and more snuggles


I see these two sharing a really special bond in the years to come.

Sassy girl ready for dance class

Sunday dinner outfit....a dress....with a skirt underneath it...with no tights or panties on apparently....finished off with a hoodie and snow boots. This was a not worth the fight outfit right here! 


Another day and another snuggle! I had hoped we'd get to see this little guy lots and thankfully we have! His awesome Mama brings him over often and lets me watch him for her when she goes to work out class...which PS: GO TANA! When I had a 2 month old I did nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV all day everyday...I certainly didn't go and workout! I'm so proud of this girl....she's killing this first time Mama thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment