Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Motivation - The Week Ahead

In looking back through my January posts I saw this week ahead one I did the first week and I really liked it so I altered the questions I little bit and here is a new set of questions and my answers. I like this kind of post and am going to attempt to keep these ones up as I find them very thought provoking and interesting to go back and read later about how I was feeling in those moments.

1) One thing you are looking forward to this coming week - Hopefully having a super productive week filled with PAC and Strata catch-up, 4 yoga classes (fingers crossed for Friday waitlist!), organizing my ensuite bathroom and getting it back together after the toilet install 2 weeks ago, plus work, a bunch of extra kids before school, student led conferences night, school based team meeting with James's teacher, kids sports, and finishing off with volunteering at the Horizon Business Awards on Saturday night! It's gonna be busy as ever but I'm looking forward to it :) 

2) What are some things you are going to do for yourself - My 4 hours of yoga are my me time...and I'm so happy that I can make it work this week! With Jim being off work recovering from his surgery I'm certainly taking as many classes as I can. I know once he goes back to work in a few weeks my ability to attend classes is drastically going to decrease, but I'm still going to attempt to do at least 2-3 classes per week!

3) One accomplishment you are proud of from last week - The only thing I'm proud of from last week was just getting through the week! It was a tough one all around but as always I did it! Some weeks are harder than others but when I get to Sunday night I'm always proud of what I've accomplished.

4) Your intention for the week - Do what I can, and be okay with whatever does get done...and whatever doesn't get done will eventually get done too. Just work along at a good pace always trying to get stuff knocked off the to-do list and try to get two things done for every one thing added to the list. It's a great hope, but never practical in my crazy life :) 

5) What is the biggest obstacle to achieving your goals this week - Time and energy! I am trying to watch what I eat and just be more active and hoping that will bring me more energy. I'm also trying to sleep more at night and forcing myself to go to bed earlier so I don't trudge through my days exhausted. It seems to be helping and I'm feeling more motivated to reach my goals than I ever have been before.

I look at this picture and it brings me great peace so I'm sharing it here in this posst. It is one of my all time favorite photos I've ever taken during one of our awesome family camping weeks on Texada.

No comments:

Post a Comment