Friday, February 14, 2020

Flashback Friday - My favorite Valentine's day photos shared on FB

One of my favorite toddler photos ever taken! I love this photo of James so much!

Jim was away working this year but I remember it being a special day with me and my boys

Me and my chubby Jordie boy!


He just made this face at me earlier today. He has not changed at all!

There's my smiling Jordie boy!

 The following year Jim was laid off work and we had an awesome V'Day today playing hockey at the school!



This was the following year and we went to Whistler with the Tassell's and Slack's.

Fast forward a few years and baby KJ is here and both Sean and Jim were working on Texada that night on afternoon shift so Ash and the kids came over for a super fun and relaxed pizza dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Last year my sweet girl wearing her pretty little heart dress.

Not shared on FB yet, but they will later today! This was my presents this morning from my loves.


Well at least Jordie was looking at the camera! Hahahahaha...this is so true to our life. Rarely are they all looking at the same time and in the same direction! 


Me and my littlest love before work this morning.
 
My middle and I while he sat in my office this morning while his dad went to a dentist appt!

Such a good boy drawing me pictures!






No pictures of me and James from today but snapped these yesterday on our mother/son date. He was so proud to take me to Starbucks and order me a steamed milk. He smiled ear to ear when he ordered for us and pulled out his own money to pay. I snapped this photo and I post it because I am noticing lately how grown up he seems these days. He is only a few short months away from being 10 years old and I just can't believe it!

CHEERS!
 
And just because this is my fave photo of us ever taken I'm sharing it again. Happy Valentines Day to this handsome fellow who still makes me smile all these years later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment