Monday, February 17, 2020

Family Day 2020

This year we were determined to get out and enjoy Family Day together. My FB memories tell me that the last two years we’ve been home sick and haven’t done anything so this year we decided to go out to Saltery Bay for a fire, complete with hot dogs and s’mores! Our plan was almost changed due to a sick Kennedy but we decided to go anyways and hope for the best. She was certainly tired and under the weather but was a total trooper too. She was sound asleep in the truck before we even got moving! Thanks to all those that came out and joined us today as well! I have found this year that I’m more in the moment and haven’t been taking nearly as many photos as I have in the past, but here are some of my favourites.






She was so tired we were snuggling by the fire and she just about fell asleep in my arms





No comments:

Post a Comment