Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Self-Reflection - Part 2

Self esteem is a hard topic for so many people to talk about, myself included. I try hard to speak and think positively about myself, but it’s something I struggle with. I know I could lose weight, I know I could be a better mother/wife/daughter/friend, but I also try to always remember that deep inside of myself I am a really good person with a huge heart. I try to reinforce to my kids daily that they are good people inside and often tell myself the same thing too, especially in those moments when I am feeling down about something. Tomorrow is a new day and I love that every day gives us a new chance to grow and change. 2020 has been a positive time of reinvention for me and I’m proud of the new perspective and priorities I have gained already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment