Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Truth Tuesday - I am overwhelmed

I have a lot on my plate right now and today I didn’t want to do anything, so I didn’t except the bare minimum. I got up late, made one kids breakfast and lunch, did a yoga class at VIU before work, then worked my shift, took the long way home to get a bit of exercise, had a cup of tea and played some crib with Jim, then escaped upstairs for a bath. I have had a headache all day and even though I know there is so much I should be doing tonight, I’ve decided to go to bed instead. 

I’m feeling tired, sore and overwhelmed with all that is going on for us right now. Jim is still off work for another 12 days recovering from his hernia surgery and I’m still trying to get all the rooms in our house decluttered and put back together after the basement reno. We are almost done the playroom, and then my office and the littles bedrooms are next up. It’s been an exhausting start to 2020 and I want to be careful that I don’t get sick and worn out. We already have our Jordie boy down and out with a cold and the last thing we need is for it to spread through the house. 

Sooooo, I’m in bed at 8pm and hoping to be asleep by 9 and hopeful that the toddler sleeps through the night tonight and that Jordie’s coughing doesn’t keep me awake all night like it did last night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment