Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 22 – May 24 – 30

Wow, did I ever get behind this summer. Last summer I did too but certainly not this bad! I'm going all the way back to Jordan's birthday party in May! Lots of blog catching up to do in September :) 
Oh well, I love looking through the photos of the good times with my boys!

Starting off with my favorite photo taken all summer. It's not blown up on the dining room wall because I love it so much!

Other cute photos from this week of the two boys together

After the party playing some hockey with the new set they got from Uncle Tom and Ally

 And that night they were snuggling on the air bed in James's room

Next up are a few of my favorites of Jordan from the day of his birthday party






Tired little guy having a nap at Nana and Papa's after his party! 

Now for my favorites of James from that week. This one of him and Uncle Tom is a great one! 

And this one of Vanessa is great too! 

James and I went on a playdate with his friend Katie and her mom Dena to a community picnic down at Willingdon. Here we are doing an egg race! 


This picture has been my wall paper on my phone for months now. I really do love it! 

Such a cute picture of him and his preschool girlfriend Katie! 

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment