Sunday, September 6, 2015

New beginnings for James!

How is it possible that it's time for him to go to Kindergarten? I can't believe how fast time is flying and it seems like just yesterday that he started preschool and now he's ready and raring to go for his first day at Westview Elementary.   

I remember going school supply shopping when I was a kid and I was so excited to take James to do his very first school supply shopping trip. It took us only 20 minutes and cost us less then $20 so I was happy and relieved and I am really looking forward to the years to come as he begins this new journey of his life.

Here's my big guy looking adorable at Staples

He wanted to put all the stuff up on the counter

And he wanted to carry out the bags too

Putting his supplies in his new backpack


He's all ready! 

Doing his ninja turtle moves with his awesome new TMNT backpack

And here is his new school...just around the corner from our house. That will be nice to not have to fight the parking lot like all the other parents there. It will be great to just walk him there. The best part for me is that my office is just up from his school so when I walk home for lunch I will be able to see him on the playground :)


I wish you the best of luck James on this new fun adventure you are embarking on. You are more than ready to start Kindergarten and I hope that you start every year with as much excitement and joy that you are feeling right now. Love you little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment