Saturday, April 16, 2016

March 2016 Monthly Memories

Now that I was finally over my dreadful 3 week cold in February we were ready to enjoy some awesome family time...and we certainly did just that!

Here's the rundown of the fun stuff we got up in March. This should be a relatively short post because a lot of the bigger things we got up already have their own blog posts done!

Spring Break Adventures with the Parkins, Tassells and Leflers!

















Daddy and James's trip to the Canucks. Full blog post here!



Mommy & Jordie's weekend home alone! Full blog post here!






Nanton Lake wienie roast with friends. Full blog post here!









My 3 days hospital stay. Full blog post here!




A few favorites from Easter 2016 - includes an epic hockey game, Lego playing with Uncle Ben, an awesome egg hunt and Easter baskets at Nana & Papa's house, visits with Roger and Doris, little boy buzz cuts, and of course Easter dinner!


























Now for my favorite iPhone photos from the month. This is where the post usually gets long! Because I am committed to taking daily photos of my boys I find myself taking just a ton of photos...my poor phone is almost completely full and I realized today that I still have photos of there from August 2015 (all are backed up on my computer of course!)

We used to let James do this all the time when he was this age so thought it was time for Jordie's turn at it!


He knows where the good snacks are at Nana's house

Jordie napping at Nana's house while the rest of us go and pick up our new truck!

Here's she is!

This kid was a rock star while we dealt with the insurance stuff

Excited to get the first ride in the truck

Jordie loves watching TV like this

See....he loves that pose!

Almost every night I find him like this

Karate Sunday for James

 I think we've found his new love and passion. I hope he sticks with this sport over any other ones he plays right now!

Getting a coloured stripe on his belt

Opening up his present from us...tickets to the Canucks the following week



Cute Jordie boy

He was such a good boy at Valley that Daddy got him a treat


Trying out his seat in Daddy's truck

Random selfie that I found on Jim's phone. This is the last long haired photo I have of him!

I love this photo!

My flowers from my coworkers. Blog post here!


YAY....he finally chopped off all of his long hair!

Chicken Caesar salad wraps are one of our favorite meals in our family!

I don't know why he can't just sleep on his bed!

Oops....Jim asked me to fix his hair in the back...I didn't do so good!

Jordie and I stopped by the school at recess and he got to play some soccer with B

This was the first of Jordie's no nap days...he came home and this was him at about 4:45pm!


They stayed like this for quite some time. Jordie sound asleep and James watching a show that he wanted to watch.


My big guy playing some hockey at Nana & Papa's



Hahahahahahaha....buddy, I think you put on the wrong PJ's!

Daddy showing Jordie his new Finn stuffie from the Canucks game


Seriously...how is this comfortable for him?

Trying on his brothers new helmet


On a random day I got off early and the weather was beautiful so I took the boys to the park to enjoy the sunshine for a little bit

I love this kid....he ran over and handed me this little flower.

So proud of his flower for his Mom

I love these two guys so much

Heading out for St. Patricks day

Happy St. Patrick's day from me and my loves

I went and babysat the Tassell kids one night and got some snuggles and photos :)



This looks like it's early morning!

Another no nap day....sound asleep in my chair at 6pm


Pizza dinner for Friday movie night

Grumpy Jordie

He thinks he's being funny...

....but his brother is having none of it!

Oops, we missed the last swimming class, but at least we got his badge saying he passed the level!

Yummy....Doritos baked chicken!

What a surprise...his mouth is full of something food related

Chocolate covered face

My screen savers at work with the awesome Nanton Lake photo that Jenn took

I saw this on Swap n Shop and I'm hoping that Jim will make it for the boys for our living room. We love the Cars table we've had for 3 years but it's getting too small for them now that they are getting so big!

Jordie helping Daddy replace another tap


Jumping on Uncle Jack

Breakfast visit with the Leflers and Parkins










Painting Easter eggs with Jenn and the kids while I was in the hospital and Jim was at home tidying up for our company that was arriving that day.





Flowers from my boss Wanda.

Happy to be home and snuggling with this handsome guy


Bike helmet on and heading to N&P's to practice on the driveway

Uncle Ron helping him up the little incline on the driveway

Jim walked and James rode his bike to meet us at Nana & Papa's.

Chocolate cake for dessert



Snuggles and iPad playing with Auntie Susan and Uncle Jack

Reading Paw Patrol on the potty

We rock the desserts in our house without wasting any unnecessary dishes



He woke up and came downstairs and just wanted to be held and "snuddled"



Then he snuggled with Daddy

Taking a picture of these two handsome guys for their birthday invitation!

Another month done....and I'm so proud to be keeping at it! It is a very different project than the weekly project and one that I'm really really enjoying. All my photos in one place and easier to keep groups of photos together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment