Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mommy & Jordie's quiet weekend home alone

While Daddy and James were in Vancouver for the Canucks game me and Jordie stayed home and had a really nice and quiet weekend together. Here's some photos and videos.

This was 2 minutes after they left...and his first statement was "I wanna watch Paw Patrol on the iPad." He wasn't happy when I told him Daddy took it with him.

On our way in Daddy's big blue truck to Nana's house for a visit


Snacks with Alex

And of course snuggles with Papa

On Saturday night I went to a girlfriends house for a little get together so Jordie went to N&P's house for dinner and bath time. This was at 8 when I went to pick him up.



Sunday morning snuggles in bed watching Paw Patrol. I got an extra hour of sleep this morning!





You may have seen this on Instagram...Yes I fed him leftover popcorn and a fruit smoothie for breakfast.



He's missing Daddy and B

So cute...my little faker!





His adorable dance moves

That afternoon he had a nice early nap so we could go bowling before Sunday dinner!










Funny little videos I took



Happy boy to get some candy as we were leaving to go grocery shopping

A random adorable iPhone photo of him at Auntie Mowat & Uncle Larry's house for Sunday dinner

It was so nice to spend some one on one time with my littlest love. I hope we get to do this kind of thing more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment