Saturday, April 30, 2016

Dinner out with the girls

Last weekend I went out for a girls night dinner with 4 of my favorite ladies and we had an absolute blast. We talked and laughed and ate ourselves stuffed and just took a few hours for ourselves. None of us get out much from our kids and so it was a really nice break and evening out for all of us. I hope we get to do this a lot more often in the months to come!

Asheigh, Theresa, Jenn, Kelly and me

When I went to put the tags on this post I realized all 4 of these ladies and their families have their own tags on my blog. Clearly they really are my family's favorite people to spend time with!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. family dinner ideas

    ReplyDelete