Friday, April 22, 2016

It only took him a week....

This is the conversation I heard the boys having while I was in the shower on Wednesday morning.

Jordan: "But why?"
James: "I'm 6 now, so because I said so"....a few minutes later "I'm a boss now you know"

I could have corrected him but decided not to....but I perhaps should have

Later in the day while talking with Jordie I said to him "Jordan Douglas, who is the boss here?"
He looked me right in the face and asked me ever so sweetly "me and you?" I tried to be stern and tell him that no it was just me, but I will admit I definitely cracked a smile.

These two make me laugh every single day and I am so happy and proud to have them!

One week before, on James's birthday, Jordan wanted to get in on the Harris photo action too!

No comments:

Post a Comment